January 5, 2012

where's the wood























Yesterday I took my grumpy little car and my freezing fingers and went to Queens. I'd never been to build it green before, since I have a pretty substantial hang-up purchasing things. But I needed big planks of wood and they just weren't "coming" to me on the streets or in the dumpsters like I had been hoping. Eh, sometimes you just need to suck it up and shell out some dough. So! Now I have above named planks and I got a little project underway, starting.... NOW!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh.... What's this new project?? I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the one YOU "got" me! Long time coming, I've been a wee bit of a procrastinator :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So much character in this table. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.