November 21, 2013

It's time for more spoons

























Spoons! Cutting boards! I've been busy the last few weeks focusing almost entirely on scooping and sanding walnut. I can barely lift my arms over my head, have a massive bruise on my left palm, and I've become a one-woman experiment on how long it takes for fingerprints to grow back {apparently now is the time I should become a criminal}. All this is just my huge effort to provide you all with plenty of wooden gifts this holiday season. See? See how much I care about you and your gift-giving-cred?! I care. I care a lot.

Anyway, there will be a shop update sometime in the first week of December. Yet to be decided. I'll announce it here when it happens, and in the meantime, check out all the action over on instagram, where I post daily process shots of spoon carving, dog walking, kitty cuddling, and recently, a TON of fall leaves. 

Hope your summer was grand and your winter will be marvelous!
xo
Ariele


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariele..you make BEAUTIFUL things!!! May I ask: which tools do you use for the spoons??
    saludos desde La Palma, Anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love your work Ariele…as a spoon fantastic..everywhere i travel i bring a handful of what's local…these look fantastic for leaving on top of a a jar of coffee beans that one can see and use everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.